Starch of your choice: noodles, rice, potatoes
Meat of your choice: beef tips, ground beef or venison
1 small Onion sliced
4 cloves Garlic, minced
1 pound Mushrooms sliced
1 1/2 cups Beef Stock
1 tbsn Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsns Flour
1/2 cup Greek yogurt or Sour Cream
- Cook any type of starch: noodles, rice, potatoes. Drain, prep and set aside.
- While starch is cooking sauté meat in butter and remove from pan. About 2-3 min per side.
- Add Onion, Garlic and Mushrooms to the meat drippings.
- Add in Beef Stock and Worcestershire Sauce and flour and greek yogurt
- Turn off heat and meat back in
- Serve over prepped starch